Spread the pro-life message
In order to build a culture of life in the UK, we need people to hear the pro-life message. How can we expect people to be against abortion if they don’t know the facts, or if they've simply never heard the pro-life case before?
We need your help to broadcast the pro-life message loud and clear across all platforms and to everyone you meet.
There are many different ways to spread the pro-life message:
- We need to have an active presence on social media!
Could you be one of our online advocates? Follow @SPUCProLife on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and don't be shy about standing up for what you believe in.
- Are you a blogger? Memer? Storyteller? Content creator? If you are, why not create something that speaks for the pro-life cause and share it with us?
Let your readers know about all the great pro-life resources they can find on this website.
- To make sure everyone gets the pro-life facts, we have to go back to what every political organisation or campaigning charity does and deliver them to people's doorsteps.
- Could you join one of our leafleting teams?
- People need to read about why abortion is wrong when they open their newspapers, switch on their TV or tune into their favourite radio program.
Could you write to your local and national media?
Can you think of any other ways to spread the pro-life word? Do you have any skills or time you can offer to the pro-life cause? Whether you’re a writer, designer, or just an all-round earnest pro-lifer, we want to hear from you.
If you’d like to support the pro-life cause on the ground, please contact Edward Gibbons on to find out more about SPUC branches, order leaflets for distribution at , and join your local SPUC branch! Thanks for your support!