SPUC Tiny Feet Coffee Mornings
A Tiny Feet coffee morning is a special way to help unborn children. You can bring together family and friends, as well as inviting your neighbours and people from your church.
Inviting people to a Tiny Feet coffee morning is the perfect opening to tell people about the humanity of unborn babies. A Tiny Feet coffee morning is a wonderful opportunity for people to help protect unborn babies by supporting the work of the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children.
When you hold a Tiny Feet coffee morning we will send you:
- Invitation cards – either blank or printed with the details of your coffee morning
- Posters – either blank or printed with the details of your coffee morning
- Bunting – to decorate your venue (approximately 6.5 feet in length, comprising eight pennants)
- Precious Feet badges to sell (£1.50 each)
- SPUC membership forms
- A selection of the latest SPUC publications and leaflets
- A draft notice for your church bulletin.
- A short introductory speech to welcome people to your coffee morning
- Form to send money raised
Simple steps for organising a Tiny Feet coffee morning
- 1. Date, time and place. Decide on a date and time which will work well for you. You may decide to hold a coffee morning in your home, in a church hall or in some other community venue. Coffee mornings come in all sizes!
- 2. Invitations. We will send you invitation cards, either blank cards which you can complete yourself or we can print cards for you with the details of your coffee morning.
- 3. Promotion. We can send you A4 posters to advertise your Tiny Feet coffee morning. We will also send you a notice for you to include in your church bulletin, with permission of your priest or pastor.
- 4. Enjoy. After all your hard work, remember to enjoy a cup of coffee too!
Order your Tiny Feet coffee morning materials here